Have you ever wanted to make your own Atari 8bit Cartridge but did not want to order a whole batch of PCBs? Here is your chance, we provide you with everything you need to make your own cartridge, you just supply the image to burn on the EPROM and you are ready to go. These 8k/16k PCBs are perfect for homebrew game authors allowing them to easily create their own cartridge that fits into the standard Atari 8bit cartridge cases and works with any Atari 8bit computer. These cartridges support any 8k or 16k Atari game binary.
- Supports 8K and 16K game ROMs for the Atari family of 8bit computers (400/800/XL/XE).
- Fits into standard Atari 400/800/XL/XE cartridge cases.
- Build new Atari 8bit games without modifying old cartridge circuits.
- 8k boards use a 2764 EPROM and 16k boards use a 27128 EPROM.
- Socketed for easy EPROM insertion and removal.
- Gold fingers for long life.
These are all brand new boards, not recycled old game boards.
EPROM Burning Service
We can burn your image on the EPROM and test it if you do not have the ability to burn your own EPROMs. We assume you are the legal owner of the image you provide for us to burn and accept no responsibility for any copyright violations if you do not legally have the right to burn the image. The customer takes all responsibility for the ownership of the image.
Vintage Computer Center (VCC) does not assume liability arising out of the application or use of this product. VCC guarantees the PCB is electrically tested and meet design and manufacturing requirements. VCC warrants to replace any unmodified board proven to be flawed. VCC is not responsible for improper use or placement of components, damage to equipment, or other assembly or electronic issues.