The Super Color CPU Card (SCCC) is a replacement CPU card (board) for all Atari 400 and Atari 800 computer systems (not XL or XE systems!). The SCCC offers the following features:
- Usage of 6502B (Standard NMOS 6502 CPU) or 6502C (Special version made for Atari called “SALLY “) possible
- Can be used with PAL or NTSC systems
- Includes the fantastic “Ultimate Atari Video” (UAV rev.D) circuit, developed by Bryan Edewaard. The UAV gives you the best, non-RGB quality picture you can get!
- When installed in an Atari 400, you automatically have real video output (and audio, of course) instead of the low-quality antenna (RF) signal!
- You get an ultra-sharp S-Video (Y/C) and an excellent Composite Video output!
- Includes a mono audio amplifier mixing POKEY and SIO sound together.
- Installation services are available for this product, and all other upgrades we offer. Contact Us for more details.
Produced by Juergen van Radecke (tfhh)