The Sys-Check V2.2 external device offers these significant functions:
- Diagnostic tool for dead computers without the need to open the case
- External OS (operating system) switcher (the user can select up to four OS.)
- You can also put any standard ROM or EPROM containing Atari OS (s) in the DIP socket at Sys-Check’s PCB.
- External 512 KB Standard memory expansion using “RAMBO “scheme
- All future updates of the diagnostic tools can be quickly flashed into the Flashchip with an easy-to-use flash tool using your Atari XL or XE
Attention: Sys-Check needs to run any XL computer with a PBI interface (all 600 XL and 800XL, but not the 1200XL) or any XE with ECI (800XE, 130XE, some 65XE, but not the XEGS). Some (mostly NTSC) XE models do not have an ECI port, so Sys-Check will not work with these machines.
Produced by Juergen van Radecke (tfhh)