For those who want to build their own drive but do not want to solder a bunch of components, here is the answer.
This kit includes all of the components you get with our 1050S and 810S SDrive-MAXs without the case. The software has been flashed on the Arduino, and the microSD has an SDrive image on it. The drive is fully tested before it is shipped.
- Arduino Uno
- 2.8″ Uno Touch Screen with stylus
- 16GB MicroSD card with SDrive software included
- 1.5m SIO cable
- Power LED
- Disk Activity LED
- Power modification switch
- 12VDC 1A external power supply (Recommended for power)
- Surface mount SIO modification daughterboard attached to Arduino